How to start your journey
You have already started your journey to find out who cares by exploring the Paraclesis: Journeying Together website.
Do you care?
The next step is to find out, together with your church leadership team, how your church can come alongside others. Sign up to get immediate access to your online Introduction Pack or choose to receive a hardcopy (for the UK only).
This Introduction Pack includes an Introductory Booklet containing samples of the printed resources available and a DVD perfect for introducing Paraclesis: Journeying Together to your church leadership team.
The advantage of the online Introduction Pack is to be able to immediately access additional content, including:
- 3 videos by Trevor J. Partridge that help to introduce Paraclesis: Journeying Together to your church leader and leadership team
- A PDF-version of the Introductory Booklet
- Extracts from Love With Skin On and the Daily Guide.
- Full sample sermon outline – week 1
- Full sermon – week 1
- Full small group study – week 1
Love With Skin On
Another way to understand the background, heart and purpose behind Paraclesis: Journeying Together and how it can benefit your church and community, is to read Love With Skin On. This insightful companion book explains how Trevor J. Partridge’s own life journey has led him to understand how the Church can come alongside people facing life’s challenges.
This isl also available as an eBook.
Empowering Your Church to Care Day
If you are a church leader or part of the leadership team, why not consider coming to a free day at Waverley Abbey House and meet Trevor J. Partridge in person? Explore the heart behind Paraclesis: Journeying Together and learn how to empower your church to care.
My church cares!
If your church choose to say ‘Yes, we care and we want to do the six-week series’, you can gain full access to Paraclesis: Journeying Together.
For just £25 you get
- Access to the full six weeks of leader’s resources online
- A Sample Pack posted including: a full copy of Love With Skin On and also of the Daily Guide workbook, a journey card, a wristband and a kindness box
Watch, share and be inspired by this animation that shows why the Church can benefit from Paraclesis: Journeying Together, and who we can help by coming alongside one another.